BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
• If you have travelled outside of Ontario please note that you will need to wait 2 weeks before booking an appointment with us.
• If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms: fever, chills cough, sore throat, difficulty breathing or chest pain - please CANCEL your appointment immediately
• We are waiving our 24 cancellation policy at this time for any Covid Symptoms to ensure a safe environment for our team and other guests
WHEN YOU ARRIVE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
Masks are optional upon arrival at this time. Should you require a mask we would be happy to provide one.
Our Therapists will be masked while performing services on the face. Should you wish for your Therapist to be masked at all times please contact us in advance and we would be happy to comply.
Please wait in your car or outside the building 6ft apart. Your technician will text you, call or wave from the door when we are ready to welcome you in. Our door will be locked upon arrival so early entry will not permitted.
Please keep belongings minimal - such as method of payment only and cell phone.
Please arrive alone to your appointment.
BEFORE WE BEGIN YOUR TREATMENT
• Sanitize your hands at our hand sanitizing station upon entry
• A supplied mask will be provided if you wish to wear one. Please remember that services on the face will require mask removal.
• Please self screen when you receive your appointment reminders.
• Your technician will be wearing a mask, shield, gloves or other required PPE as directed by Public Health.
We have invested in Surgically Clean Air Jade Air Filtration systems for our treatment rooms.
POST TREATMENT PROTOCOL
• We encourage contact free payment such as e-transfer or tap payment.
• Our post treatment infection control practices include - changing of all linens, disinfecting all surfaces and high touch areas, disinfection of product containers used in treatment utilizing a hospital grade disinfectant. We also purify the air during and after treatments with our Surgically Clean Air Purification systems.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING
We understand that things will look and feel a bit different in the studio at this time. Please understand we are doing the best we can in a difficult situation. Additional changes may need to be made as we progress. We are fully committed to providing the safest environment for our team and our guests and we ask you to please respect our protocols. If you are not able to abide by these protocols (and those not listed), we kindly ask that you avoid booking an appointment with us at this time.