BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
• If you have travelled outside of Grey & Bruce please note that you will need to wait 2 weeks before booking an appointment with us. We are accepting appointments for Grey & Bruce residents only
• If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms: fever, chills cough, sore throat, difficulty breathing or chest pain - please CANCEL your appointment immediately
• We are waiving our 24 cancellation policy at this time to ensure a safe environment for our team and other guests
WHEN YOU ARRIVE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
Masks are mandatory in our establishment. We will provide a clean mask for you upon entry. If you are receiving a service that permits mask removal we will instruct you when it is safe to do so.
• Please wait in your car or outside the building 6ft apart. Your technician will text you, call or wave from the door when we are ready to welcome you in
• Please keep belongings minimal - such as method of payment only and cell phone.
We will provide you a sanitizing wipe for the phone upon entry.
• Please do not bring in purses or large bags.
• Washrooms, waiting areas, snacks and beverages will not be available at this time
• Please arrive alone to your appointment, being accompanied by anyone will result in your appointment being cancelled
• Absolutely no outside food or drink will be permitted in spa during this time
BEFORE WE BEGIN YOUR TREATMENT
• Sanitize your hands at our hand sanitizing station upon entry
• A supplied mask must be worn during your entire treatment/visit. Please do not bring your own mask. If you are not able to wear a mask we will not be able to offer treatment or service to you at this time
• Your technician will conduct a screening protocol that may at times involve a thermal temperature reading
• Your technician will be wearing a mask, shield and gloves during your treatment
POST TREATMENT PROTOCOL
• We encourage contact free payment such as e-transfer or tap payment. Your technician will conduct payment settlement and rebooking directly in your treatment room.
• Please do not remove your mask until you have excited the building.
• Our post treatment infection control practices include - changing of all linens, disinfecting all surfaces and high touch areas, disinfection of product containers used in treatment utilizing a hospital grade disinfectant.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING
We understand that things will look and feel a bit different in the spa at this time. Please understand we are doing the best we can in a difficult situation. Additional changes may need to be made as we progress. We are fully committed to providing the safest environment for our team and our guests and we ask you to please respect our protocols. If you are not able to abide by these protocols (and those not listed), we kindly ask that you avoid booking an appointment with us at this time.